[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag

  • From: Stephen Reierstad <wmj1944@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 11:51:50 -0700 (PDT)

Today at the Lewiston-Auburn KC Show in Topsham, ME, Dendavian's
Silent Thunder (a.k.a Birch, or The Big Guy) went WD and BOW under
Stephen Hubbell for one point.  Birch was bred by Denise Hunt and the
late Mario Jannini, Sire is Hunt Club's Thunder Struck, Dam is
Kamedon's Domino v Highlandacre.  He now has 5 points, including a
3-point Major.

The Big Guy was trained, groomed, and handled to perfection by Juli
Lacey-Black, who had him at "Boot Camp Lacey-Black" for a week to
fine-tune his performance for the A/B ring.  This was only the 3rd
time she has handled Birch, who has been shown primarily in
Specialties.  My thanks to Judge Hubbell for recognising the
qualities of this awesome dog, to Juli for a Job Well Done, and to my
wife Sally and Kennel Assistant Leslie Miller for helping me keep The
Big Guy in top Condition.

Birch's bevy of female Admirers were very happy to have him home
again.  The Big Guy and our Great Pyrenees Rescue, Elyse, are lying
side by side, no doubt discussing events of the past week, the shows,
and just enjoying being together again.

Steve

Visit Two Feathers German Shepherds online at http://www.wmj1944.com
Website updated 7/7/2005.