[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brag...

  • From: PPeters908@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 19:52:06 EDT

This weekend on Friday and Sunday in Bainbridge, NY, Millertime's
Sophisticate Style went WB, BOS and BOW for 2 more point towards her AKC
championship.
SUPER JOB!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH judges Roberta L. Campbell and Christopher T.  Neale for
appreciating our very special Miss Sophie!!

Sophie's mentor was Mr. Fred Freeman, who did a fabulous job as  always--even
though she doesn't always make it easy for  him!  We really appreciate your
patience and efforts!  THANKS  FRED!  Thanks too to Jimmie and Karen Gadeleta
for their support at  ringside!

We had an awesome time at the match on Saturday night too, with Fred and
Annette's granddaughters handling Sophie and Sugar (12 years young) in  the
ring.
 CONGRATULATIONS Ashley and Alex (future junior handlers) -  you did an
AWESOME job!  THANK YOU!

Sophie is sired by Ch. Sirius Park Worth the Trip/Millertime's Current  Style.
Breeders/co-owners are Cynthia and Craig Miller.  Thanks  for the support you
have given us over the years!  We appreciate your  support and guidance more
than you know!!  ! You're the best!!!

Paula, Ray and 'The Kids'
Hidden Valley  Shepherds