[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag

  • From: "Anne Thompson" <Jagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 10:58:05 -0700

It was a quite a week-end and a longgggg drive home last night(nine and a half
hours), but the fact that Ch Jagan's Happyanunoit went BOB under Ileana
Nogueras on Sunday made the drive home a lot easier.  Thank you to Ileana for
all you very kind comments on Ms Happy, and to Lorry Bellah for the beautiful
handling job.  Thanks for all the ring support and congratulations from
everyone.  I especially want to congratulate Tracy Radigan for going Winners
Bitch both days with "Bella".   She looked spectacular.  My congrats to all the
class winners and winners dog.  It was quite a week-end!!!!.  Now I am going to
get another cup of coffee and see if I can't
wake up a little more.  Anne