[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 17:05:50 -0700 (PDT)

Today Jaime Ross ( daughter of Barbara, mother of Lexi) brought a 10 month old
German Shepherd in to my fourth grade class room!...My 31 kids were just
fascinated by this dog...he was friendly , out going, he jumped up with two
feet on several desks, the kids all got a chance to pet
him!........temperament!.......this young dog was a live definition of it!...I
predict 20 years from now some of these kids will own German Shepherds and they
will trace it to the day when they were in 4th grade...we all hear about the
GSD and others when they bite some one...where were all the news cameras today
to see what responsible dogs and ownership looks like....good thing Jaime is
the same age as my son,or else I'd try to marry her for her dogs and her
daughter!...today was a good day...many of my kids will remember today for a
long time...this is how we grow interest in this breed...thanks Jaime!....a
tired , stressed out, rookie teacher....prison was easier, and I'm
serious!....Ed