[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Boring National? What the ????

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:29:17 -0600

David, Your post sort of cracked the door open for us to discuss "block"
voting..or the weighted ballot system that we now have. We need to go back
to one vote for one judge..greatest number gets intersex, and on down the
line. As it stands now groups of folks can get together and create a block
of votes and in some cases control the outcome of the who judges our
National.. Rumor is that some who get together and form these blocks don't
even participate in conformation events.  there have been instances in the
past where a judge who received more first place votes did not get intersex
because the 2nd and 3rd place votes for another judge amounted to more
points! Simplicity is usually best perhaps the Board can revisit getting
rid of the weighted ballot. C

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM