[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Boring National? What the ????

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:25:46 -0600

WOW!!!

Reading the reviews of this years National - I guess I am glad I was spending
my dollars on campaigning a dog instead of sitting at ringside being bored.

Going to the National and watching the breed competition should be EXCITING!!!
The judges should make it fun for the exhibitors, the dogs, the crowds and
everyone else... When I read the article in the Review by the Intersex judge, I
thought to myself "How boring is THIS going to be?" along with "Why would you
advertise that!"

Paulette - Christine is right - I am sure it was exciting as it was your first
National (and I might have still enjoyed it just to see the dogs and meet the
people), but when it comes to the Specials class - I want the "SHOW" portion of
dog show to be important... Not only are we judging breeding stock, but we are
"showing" off our dogs... And the dogs LOVE it when it becomes a dog SHOW....

I have Ohio in my plans for next year (fortunately, Argus will be out less so
hopefully there will be more $$$$$ to go around), so I expect it to be a dog
SHOW next year and I am looking forward to it!
Jess M.Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC,
TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC
Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_5gb_112008