[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bored or Board Meetings

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 11:51:01 EDT

d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

But  then, as I said, that is probably because I am not as sharp as most of
the  board members and they can digest things faster than I  can.

I remember the first year I taught 7th grade. I told the class of 35, that
someone there knew more about something than I did.

I feel that way about our club. Someone out there knows more about
something than does any one board member. If we could just discuss and
communicate
our thoughts to the board prior to the meetings, we could avoid a  lot of
problems.

And, admit it or not, the board would be much better informed. Then our
board can decide to listen to us, or do what they think is best for the club,
the breed and the members.  At least they would do some with some
consideration, and not on raw emotions under pressure to do the right  thing.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together