[ SHOWGSD-L ] Border crossing

  • From: "Lonna Fisher" <lonnagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showdogs" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 22:08:37 -0600

Hi all,
         In a few days my cousins are driving from Edmonton  Alberta to Spokane
WA, while they are there my girlfriend is driving up from Stockton, CA to meet
them with two German Shepherd puppies a Sable and a Black & Tan (from two
different litters),  than my cousins are bringing these two pups back to
Edmonton for me ...... we know about the rabies shots and health certificates
but are there any other problems they might face crossing the border back into
Canada with the pups..
Thank you

Take care,
Lonna