[ SHOWGSD-L ] Booth - Services at the National

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 08:19:34 EDT

Hiya there, yall!

Someone tell me who I need to contact to find out what needs to be  done to
have a Massage Therapist at the National.

She was available last weekend at the dog shows in NoCal, and I can tell  you
by personal experience, she is good!

This is a service I see more and more at long weekend shows.  Now, is  this a
service we would like to see offered during the Long week of the  National?
I can see the line of people waiting to get their  massages.

I have her info, and will be more than happy to put her in touch with the
POC.

Thanks in advance for  the help.

Ileana