[ SHOWGSD-L ] Booster Bath & Concrete GSDs

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:29:32 -0500

Okay everyone... Who has a Booster Bath and how do you like it? Where did you
purchase it and does yours have feet or the solid base? I am contemplating one
as my back (and the rest of my body) are getting too old to bathe lots of dogs.

I am also thinking if I get one, I might do doggy bathing in the spring and
fall for a small price to the local folks... Plenty of farm dogs that would
benefit from bathes and dematting a couple of times a year....

I did find concrete GSDs - about $225.00... So I will be waiting a bit to
purchase one or two, but when I do, you all will hear about it!

Jess M.Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC,
TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC
Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you.  Find new ways to share.
http://www.windowslive.com/explore/photogallery/posts?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Photo_Gallery_082008