[ SHOWGSD-L ] Booster Bath Advice

  • From: candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:25:28 GMT

I love my Booster Bath and would hate to ever be without it.  My son-in-law
to be rigged up a great way for me to bath my dogs outside in the Booster
Bath with warm water.  I went to the hardware store and bought 2 brass "Y"
connectors and a quick disconnect for my hose.  He hooked each of the "Y"
connectors up to my hot and cold water at my washing machine.  He had to
use additional hoses made for washers.  When I bathe dogs I hook my hose
up to the quick disconnect then turn the little levers to divert the water from
the washer to my hose for bathing.  You can use the knobs from the wall to
adjust your water temperature.  Great way to wash my doggies outside with
warm water.  We have a well and our water comes out of the ground very
cold.

CandyZ

http://www.geocities.com/candiasgsd