[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Book of GSD Stories

  • From: Hel-Mic@xxxxxxx
  • To: chcohosh@xxxxxxxxxxxx, wmj1944@xxxxxxxxx, sherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 18:08:43 +0000

How about asking for more stories from all GSD folks and I suggest we get it
published nationally for all the GSD lovers in the world to own a copy.  Why
not put the name of the contributor if they want their names published?
I also suggest that the proceeds from the sales be divided between the GSD
Rescue and the GDS Foundation toward studies to improve the health of our
beloved friends.
Helen Chamblee
.-------------- Original message from "Threese (Limited Edition Shepherds)"
<chcohosh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------