[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bob lindsay video

  • From: TWOSANBOB@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:38:42 EST

 somehow i lost some mail
so i have not responded to your order please email me privately, as several
people have contacted me stating i never replied back to them
so i apologize for any inconvenience
now I'll never get that raise
thanks
bob 's secretary
sandy
POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For technical help and administrative matters, please contact the List
Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx