[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bob Penny

  • From: "Robert Dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:20:06 -0600

Oh Boy--The loss of Bob Penny is so very sad.  I can remember when Gene Grey
called to tell me Jim Norris had passed--unreal--never to happen--same with
Bob Penny.  They were never to leave us--never.  Well I hope they meet their
favorite four foot friends as well as them selves in the after life--God
Bless you Bob--you were a great person!  Sandi