[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bob Penny

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: CARALAND@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:12:54 -0500

Jack that was beautifully put. We have lost a great dog man but our
dogs have lost something more then that. They have lost a wise touch, a
compatable soul. A Man who truly understood and loved them both
individually and as a group. a man who spoke their language and whom
they could trust implicitly. He was one of a kind and we shall miss his
cheery smile, his sincerity, his complete devotion to the Breed.I think
God recognized his goodness and took him fast sparing him the pain of a
long illness. We shall not see his like again.
Norma