[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bob Lindsay Videos

  • From: "Joan Fox" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "stormy435@xxxxxxxxx" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 15:08:53 +0000 (UTC)

You signed the contracts Tish? The BOD also ratified them? Joan F. Fox17500
Haskins Rd.Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023tel:
440-759-4119http://www.campaignersgsds.com

     On Saturday, January 3, 2015 9:48 AM, "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  When I was President LaMar Frederick, our Legal Chair, wrote up the contract
we had at that time.  The contract may have changed some but probably the
current Legal Chair was involved in it. Tish In a message dated 1/2/2015
6:14:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, stormy435@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Are these contracts available to the membership?  Who would be in charge of
writing up the contract in the Club?   Boy, I’m learning a lot that maybe I
don’t even want to learn about stuff :-)  The process.
 If the contract is so bad that not very many videos are sold, if I were Bob,
I’d just quit!  I love this club, too, but I’m not going to put my self in
jeopardy financially for it.

 Storm

 On Jan 2, 2015, at 3:08 PM, Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Unfortunately yes. Bob is so dedicated to the breed that he signed it so he
could video. Sad.  Joan

  Joan F. Fox 17500 Haskins Rd. Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023 tel: 440-759-4119
http://www.campaignersgsds.com

    On Friday, January 2, 2015 5:49 PM, Stormy V. Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

   Was that in a contract or something?  Remember, I don’t know the process,
but wouldn’t all this be agreed beforehand by all parties?  I’m a detail
oriented person, so I would imagine those details would have been in a contract
or something?
 Storm

 On Jan 2, 2015, at 2:45 PM, Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    That's probably accurate as Bob was directed to give away the videos to all
the top winners and the judges for free that he would normally sell.
 So after that, he had all his expenses plus Sandy's to pay.
  Joan F. Fox 17500 Haskins Rd. Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023 tel: 440-759-4119
http://www.campaignersgsds.com

    On Friday, January 2, 2015 4:55 PM, Stormy V. Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

   You know… I was thinking>>>> ALWAYS a bad idea.  Didn’t I read someplace
here that only 33 Bob Videos were sold?  Don’t take this the wrong way, but
does it make sense, even, for Bob?   I’m assuming that the videos were all sold
through the Website Store, so that would be an accurate count?  Or were some
sold some other way?  I am ignorant on the process.  I really am bad in that
I’ve never bought one…. I know I read on here when people get them how much
they love them.  Maybe some day.
 Storm

  On Jan 1, 2015, at 1:59 PM, Stormy V. Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Perhaps an alternative is to make subscriptions available right now to
*purchase* live-streaming. Then if the members who want it AND Bob (please,
Bob!), will be voting with their pocket books and wallets.  If there aren’t
enough pd subscriptions, the money could be refunded.
 Probably not feasible, but it’s an idea.
 Storm

    Stormy V. Hope https://www.facebook.com/GSDCA.LegislationAwareness

=