[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bob Lindsay Videos

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "TISHW@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx, stormy435@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 09:52:14 -0500

Well, before we go off the deep end, it seems we might need a few more
facts.  What did the contract say?  Did Bob have to donate the videos  or did
the PC pay for them?  When I was National Futurity Chair a copy of  the video
was given to the Futurity/Maturity winners but the PC (or  Futurity
Committee) paid for them.  Donations are also solicited to help  pay for the
awards.

Tish

In a message dated 1/2/2015 7:06:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

This is  so egregious it makes me physically ill! Why in heaven’s name
should Bob pay  for videos for judges and winners??? If anyone is going to pay
for them, it  should be the PC!!!!!! How can we treat someone who has given
so much to our  membership so cavalierly? And where does one find the
$600,000  Molly  says we have? Is “something rotten in the state of Denmark”?
Sure
 feels like it.
Fran

On Jan 2, 2015, at 4:13 PM, Stormy V. Hope <_stormy435@gmail.com_
(mailto:stormy435@xxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

Are  these contracts available to the membership?  Who would be in charge
of  writing up the contract in the Club?   Boy, I’m learning a lot that
maybe I don’t even want to learn about stuff :-)  The process.

If the contract is so bad that not very many videos are sold, if I were
Bob, I’d just quit!  I love this club, too, but I’m not going to put my  self
in jeopardy financially for it.

Storm

On Jan 2, 2015, at 3:08 PM, Joan Fox <_campaignersgsd@yahoo.com_
(mailto:campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

Unfortunately yes. Bob is so  dedicated to the breed that he signed it so
he could video.  Sad.
Joan

Joan F. Fox
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
tel: 440-759-4119
_http://www.campaignersgsds.com_ (http://www.campaignersgsds.com/)

On Friday, January 2, 2015 5:49 PM,  Stormy V. Hope <_stormy435@gmail.com_
(mailto:stormy435@xxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

Was that in a contract or something?  Remember, I don’t know the  process,
but wouldn’t all this be agreed beforehand by all parties?  I’m a detail
oriented person, so I would imagine those details would  have been in a
contract or something?

Storm

On Jan 2, 2015, at 2:45 PM, Joan Fox <_campaignersgsd@yahoo.com_ () >
wrote:

That's probably accurate as Bob was directed to give  away the videos to
all the top winners and the judges for free that he  would normally sell.

So after that, he had all his expenses plus Sandy's  to pay.

Joan F. Fox
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
tel: 440-759-4119
_http://www.campaignersgsds.com_ ()

On Friday, January 2, 2015 4:55 PM, Stormy V. Hope <_stormy435@gmail.com_
() >  wrote:

You know… I was thinking>>>> ALWAYS  a bad idea.  Didn’t I read someplace
here that only 33 Bob Videos  were sold?  Don’t take this the wrong way, but
does it make sense,  even, for Bob?   I’m assuming that the videos were all
sold through  the Website Store, so that would be an accurate count?  Or
were  some sold some other way?  I am ignorant on the process.  I  really am
bad in that I’ve never bought one…. I know I read on here when  people get
them how much they love them.  Maybe some day.

Storm

On Jan 1, 2015, at 1:59 PM, Stormy V. Hope  <_Stormy435@gmail.com_ () >
wrote:

Perhaps  an alternative is to make subscriptions available right now to
*purchase* live-streaming. Then if the members who want it AND Bob  (please,
Bob!), will be voting with their pocket books and wallets.  If there aren’t
enough pd subscriptions, the money could be  refunded.

Probably  not feasible, but it’s an idea.

Storm

Stormy V. Hope
_https://www.facebook.com/GSDCA.LegislationAwareness_ ()
_https://www.facebook.com/CaRPOC.CaliforniaResponsiblePetOwnersCoalition_