[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bob Lindsay Videos

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "TISHW@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: stormy435@xxxxxxxxx, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 09:47:44 -0500

When I was President LaMar Frederick, our Legal Chair, wrote up the
contract we had at that time.  The contract may have changed some but  probably
the current Legal Chair was involved in it.

Tish

In a message dated 1/2/2015 6:14:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
stormy435@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Are  these contracts available to the membership?  Who would be in charge
of  writing up the contract in the Club?   Boy, I’m learning a lot that maybe
 I don’t even want to learn about stuff :-)  The process.

If the contract is so bad that not very many videos are sold, if I were
Bob, I’d just quit!  I love this club, too, but I’m not going to put my  self
in jeopardy financially for it.

Storm

On Jan 2, 2015, at 3:08 PM, Joan Fox <_campaignersgsd@yahoo.com_
(mailto:campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

Unfortunately yes. Bob is so  dedicated to the breed that he signed it so
he could video. Sad.
Joan

Joan F. Fox
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
tel: 440-759-4119
_http://www.campaignersgsds.com_ (http://www.campaignersgsds.com/)

On Friday, January 2, 2015 5:49 PM,  Stormy V. Hope <_stormy435@gmail.com_
(mailto:stormy435@xxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

Was that in a contract or something?  Remember, I don’t know the  process,
but wouldn’t all this be agreed beforehand by all parties?  I’m a detail
oriented person, so I would imagine those details would  have been in a
contract or something?

Storm

On Jan 2, 2015, at 2:45 PM, Joan Fox <_campaignersgsd@yahoo.com_ () >
wrote:

That's probably accurate as Bob was directed to give  away the videos to
all the top winners and the judges for free that he  would normally sell.

So after that, he had all his expenses plus Sandy's to  pay.

Joan F. Fox
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
tel: 440-759-4119
_http://www.campaignersgsds.com_ ()

On Friday, January 2, 2015 4:55 PM, Stormy V. Hope <_stormy435@gmail.com_
() > wrote:

You know… I was thinking>>>> ALWAYS a  bad idea.  Didn’t I read someplace
here that only 33 Bob Videos were  sold?  Don’t take this the wrong way, but
does it make sense, even,  for Bob?   I’m assuming that the videos were all
sold through the  Website Store, so that would be an accurate count?  Or
were some sold  some other way?  I am ignorant on the process.  I really am
bad  in that I’ve never bought one…. I know I read on here when people get
them  how much they love them.  Maybe some day.

Storm

On Jan 1, 2015, at 1:59 PM, Stormy V. Hope  <_Stormy435@gmail.com_ () >
wrote:

Perhaps  an alternative is to make subscriptions available right now to
*purchase* live-streaming. Then if the members who want it AND Bob  (please,
Bob!), will be voting with their pocket books and wallets.  If there aren’t
enough pd subscriptions, the money could be  refunded.

Probably  not feasible, but it’s an idea.

Storm

Stormy V. Hope
_https://www.facebook.com/GSDCA.LegislationAwareness_ ()
_https://www.facebook.com/CaRPOC.CaliforniaResponsiblePetOwnersCoalition_