[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bob Lindsay Videos

  • From: Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stormy435@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 17:05:34 -0700

This is so egregious it makes me physically ill! Why in heaven’s name should
Bob pay for videos for judges and winners??? If anyone is going to pay for
them, it should be the PC!!!!!! How can we treat someone who has given so much
to our membership so cavalierly? And where does one find the $600,000  Molly
says we have? Is “something rotten in the state of Denmark”? Sure feels like it.
Fran