[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bob Lindsay Videos

  • From: "Joan Fox" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "stormy435@xxxxxxxxx" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>, Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 22:45:02 +0000 (UTC)

That's probably accurate as Bob was directed to give away the videos to all the
top winners and the judges for free that he would normally sell.
So after that, he had all his expenses plus Sandy's to pay.
Joan F. Fox17500 Haskins Rd.Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023tel:
440-759-4119http://www.campaignersgsds.com

     On Friday, January 2, 2015 4:55 PM, Stormy V. Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 You know… I was thinking>>>> ALWAYS a bad idea.  Didn’t I read someplace here
that only 33 Bob Videos were sold?  Don’t take this the wrong way, but does it
make sense, even, for Bob?   I’m assuming that the videos were all sold through
the Website Store, so that would be an accurate count?  Or were some sold some
other way?  I am ignorant on the process.  I really am bad in that I’ve never
bought one…. I know I read on here when people get them how much they love
them.  Maybe some day.
Storm

On Jan 1, 2015, at 1:59 PM, Stormy V. Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Perhaps an alternative is to make subscriptions available right now to
*purchase* live-streaming. Then if the members who want it AND Bob (please,
Bob!), will be voting with their pocket books and wallets.  If there aren’t
enough pd subscriptions, the money could be refunded.
Probably not feasible, but it’s an idea.
Storm

Stormy V.
Hopehttps://www.facebook.com/GSDCA.LegislationAwarenesshttps://www.facebook.com/CaRPOC.CaliforniaResponsiblePetOwnersCoalition