[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bob Lindsay Videos

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 13:54:20 -0800

You know… I was thinking>>>> ALWAYS a bad idea.  Didn’t I read someplace here
that only 33 Bob Videos were sold?  Don’t take this the wrong way, but does it
make sense, even, for Bob?   I’m assuming that the videos were all sold through
the Website Store, so that would be an accurate count?  Or were some sold some
other way?  I am ignorant on the process.  I really am bad in that I’ve never
bought one…. I know I read on here when people get them how much they love
them.  Maybe some day.

Storm

> On Jan 1, 2015, at 1:59 PM, Stormy V. Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Perhaps an alternative is to make subscriptions available right now to
> *purchase* live-streaming. Then if the members who want it AND Bob (please,
> Bob!), will be voting with their pocket books and wallets.  If there aren’t
> enough pd subscriptions, the money could be refunded.
>
> Probably not feasible, but it’s an idea.
>
> Storm

Stormy V. Hope