[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bob Lindsay Petition

  • From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 20:45:47 -0500

How can you not love Bob Lindsay?  I feel like I grew up with him.

Last year Bob gave a percentage of his gross profits and the GSDCA contract
stated he had to give free videos to WD, WB, Fut/Mat Winners, GVX, GV.
 (the people who buy ha ha). His sales were way down because the videos had
to be purchased via GSDCA store.  Many fellow members are on advance
purchase; hand you a check at The National and many buy when there dog does
well.  He lost the momentum.

How dedicated is Bob to our breed?  Since 1988 he has done video's of our
National.  He will let the GSDCA take 20% of his gross sales and GSDCA pays
zero expenses.  Why? Because he is passionate about our breed and the
history on film.

Frankly; it hurts my heart that he may not be part of our National

Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx