[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board-O-Gram?

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 19:17:19 EST

In a message dated 12/20/2007 5:12:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
In a  message dated 12/20/2007 1:30:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,
cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Regarding  the Board- O-Gram, Molly posts"....have you one ready yet Lew??"
Lew is not the one in charge of putting together  the Board-O-Gram!!!!  Cut
him some  slack, please.  D.D.

No need to read more than it is into it............we all got used to Lew
sending us a copy of the Board-O-Gram when it failed to come thru the regular
channels........so in reality we are probably spoiled by Lew, not criticizing
him.

Lets cut everyone some slack, shall we??

Ileana