[ SHOWGSD-L ] Board numbers

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:23:56 -0800

I agree with Amy.   We definitely need the National Chair and Futurity Chair at
the Board meetings.
I personally think we might be better off cutting back about 4 Board members
and putting that money
into a Lobbyist to fight some of this poor Legislation that is going to bury us.
We need to possibly come together with other Parent Club Organizations to pool
our resources on
these bad bills and a lot better Public Relations for Breeders, pets, Guide
Dogs, Police Dogs,
Search and Rescue Dogs, Border Patrol Dogs, Therapy Dogs, FFA, 4-H,......etc.

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com