[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board nominees Who are they?

  • From: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 01:47:31 EDT

In a message dated 7/10/2005 9:50:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
beth0024@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

How  and when do we the GSDCA membership find out who the 26 (and  counting)
people are who are running this year?  I would like to find  out ASAP so I
can be doing my homework.

Thank  You

Beth,
According to the GSDCA By-Laws, nominations for the board can be received  by
the GSDCA Secretary up to 60 days prior to the date of the Annual Meeting
which is held in conjunction with the GSDCA National - this year it shall be
November 2nd.  This means that we can have new nominees until September  2nd.

Also, according to the By-Laws, a ballot must be sent to each GSDCA member
at least 30 days prior to the Annual Meeting, listing all nominees for each
position in alphabetical order.

Beth, it looks that you will have plenty of time to sharpen your  pencil.

Dania