[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board meeting nationals update

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <lfossland@xxxxxxx>, <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:16:56 -0500

PERRY should have become our yearly SPECIALTY  sight.  We really blew that
one---75% (an estimate) --wanted this sight for ever.  But we did not get
the job done.  Not to lay the blame on anyone directly but a yearly contract
with the Perry group would have satisfied at least 85% of the membership.
Everyone always remembers the Perry Nationals--everything was so easy to get
to and all folks helping us were so kind.
Just my thoughts.