[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board meeting nationals update

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 11:53:16 -0700

Hear, hear, that's a good one, Diane!
Lee F.

-----Original Message-----
From: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:58 AM
To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board meeting nationals update

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> So at the end
> of the day, I can see how it is again quite logical that another &
> quot;western&quot;
> site should be chosen in 3 out of 4 years.

another take on it - maybe it's finally due justice for the perry, georgia
years.
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Get a sneak peek of the
all-new AOL at
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>