[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board meeting nationals update

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Edwin Hill" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 13:30:59 -0500

Ed since you are the "messenger"..please explain further, how Colorado is
considered the SW for futurity purposes and MW for National purposes? I am
a bit slow on the uptake, so explain it to me like a were a 6 year
old...Christine

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM

it is correct to put Denver in the central...of course we could go back to
having Nationals in states that touch oceans...oops I had better stop
because I'm getting close to the three "No Nos" that I no longer discuss in
public...I remember when I was a new Football fan in 1967...the Atlanta
Falcons played in the NFL "western" division...and the St. Louis Football
Cardinals played in the East....go figure that one.....I now understand why
that was done..one more day and you folks get rid of me..lol...FB
> <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Anyone who thinks Denver, Colorado
is in the MW needs to go back to
> geography class.Dictionary definition: Colorado," a western state" Utah:
"A