[ SHOWGSD-L ] Board meeting nationals update

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 11:22:12 -0700

Unless I am mistaken The board decided that Utah was in the West, I
agree...and Denver is in the Central..I agree again....Gary S in jest stated
that the whole country is in the Central...lol...what does he know...Ed

Just wait until Hawaii becomes a state, then we can have the Nationals in
the center of the US, in Sacramento! <G>
Dave