[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board meeting nationals update

  • From: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 18:04:28 +0000

I know I have to always "cover it up" when my husband asks where I am going.
I use to be able to say with a straight face oh I am just staying in the
Midwest. He is never going to buy it when he finds out Ft Collins and
then Beaumont. Maybe some where in the US will work- Until he sees the
credit card charges.
Guess my career as a stand up comic is over - You'all are taking me much too
seriously

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com