[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board meeting nationals update

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 13:36:08 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/2007 11:49:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
sally@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Can you imagine those of use who actually live in the "Midwest" trying to
figure this out?

I know I have to always "cover it up" when my husband asks where I am going.
I use to be able to say with a straight face oh I am just staying in the
Midwest.    He is never going to buy it when he finds out Ft Collins and
then Beaumont.  Maybe some where in the US will work-  Until he sees the
credit card charges.

Sally guess it just us being from the midwest...to me Colorado is west...I
drawn the line on midwest with Kansas/missouri border.......and Beaumont is
southwest...but heck these are all new places to visit.
We really loved the nationals when they were in Houston..even went and
visited the coast...
And Ft. Collins we are going out early and taking a mini vacation I have
family in Arvada.
One of my favorite books was Centennial so looking forward to it..havent been
there is years. Anyone going to CO for the first time if you have time
Colorado Springs is a great place to see with Pikes Peak.
Maybe our Colorado members could give a list of places to see when were at
the national. And the same from the Beaumont members and the Salt Lake members
of places to see.

Patty Szymczak