[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board meeting nationals update

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 10:36:07 -0700 (PDT)

the board's impression of east, west, and central is not solely based on the
map....consideration also went into the numbers of members residing in the
"three" regions, east, west, and central...remember this was my interpretation
of what Ms. Fox spoke on yesterday...I could be mistaken, but I don't think I
am....driving to Denver from the west is no day at the beach....driving to Utah
is much much easier for folks on the west coast....Ed
Sally <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Talk about after the fact LOL...I have spent
the last two years explaining
that while you have to cross the Rockies to get to Fort Collins, Colorado is
still considered the Western U.S. :-)....Now my perception has to change (
I'm
easy), Fort Collins in now in the Central U.S. Who wouldda known?
Stormy

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Can you imagine those of use who actually live in the "Midwest" trying to
figure this out?

I know I have to always "cover it up" when my husband asks where I am going.
I use to be able to say with a straight face oh I am just staying in the
Midwest. He is never going to buy it when he finds out Ft Collins and
then Beaumont. Maybe some where in the US will work- Until he sees the
credit card charges.

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.