[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board meeting nationals update

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx, d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 09:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

I'm in Oregon so Utah is southeast of me but it is a great Western national
location. Good going board. There are great flights into Utah and the airport
there is very easy to figure out. The prices of hotel rooms and food is very
reasonable.
  Great choice.
  Terry
Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  No, No! I am in Minnesnowta, one block from the Mississippi River. This is
the Midwest. Utah is way West and should not be considered a site in the
Midwest. It is not within driving distance for me. This will mean having to fly
four years in a row. I hope I will get to drive to a National again in my
lifetime!

Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com