[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board meeting nationals update

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 08:42:12 -0700 (PDT)

Unless I am mistaken The board decided that Utah was in the West, I agree...and
Denver is in the Central..I agree again....Gary S in jest stated that the whole
country is in the Central...lol...what does he know...Ed
Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   No, No! I am in Minnesnowta,
one block from the Mississippi River. This is the Midwest. Utah is way West and
should not be considered a site in the Midwest. It is not within driving
distance for me. This will mean having to fly four years in a row. I hope I
will get to drive to a National again in my lifetime!

Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com