[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board meeting March 4, that's Sunday

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:57:54 -0500

Hello Shelia,
Thanks for the email as posted today, March 02, 2007.  You may rest assured
that I, along with other  Board Members of the GSDCA, will do everything in my
power to resolve the issue at hand and to respond in a positive way to the
wishes as expressed by the membership.
Thank you for caring so much about our breed. and thank you Dawn for your
efforts that never cease.  To add to your hope list:  I also hope that all of
us, as members & breeders will analyze our  own personal agendas and make
absolutely certain that we are not putting more puppies on the ground than
there are reliable and loving homes for, in our  relentless journey to find
that "super star" that will put our name in lights.   I also hope that each and
everyone of us, as breeders, will take THIS to heart;  and understand that we
are responsible for each and every puppy we bring into this world  throughout
the life time of that puppy, and that we will check on them periodically, by
contacting the purchaser.   If all of us took that as our oath I am wondering
if there would be GS Dogs in shelters.
Nancy Harper