[ SHOWGSD-L ] Board meeting March 4, that's Sunday

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:16:43 EST

In a message dated 3/2/07 9:01:20 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
sally@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Yes  I know that but the word is around they are once again being threatening
by  possible law suits.

If indeed this is happening, or, as I hear, they are being told to avoid  the
meeting to eliminate a quorum, then charges will be brought against any
board member who is threatening anyone.  Every board member should and must  be
free of interference to vote as they feel justified to do.

It also must be remembered that Mr. Hunte immediately used our Logo for his
personal gain, and even threatened our Legal Affairs Head, when told to remove
 it.  This is not a person of value for this club.

Mr. Hunte may well serve a function in our society, but he does not stand
for what the GSDCA has for a purpose, and does not assist our club or any club
in its' struggle to improve the world of pure bred dogs.

What our board now does it will do with the best interest of our club in
mind, as they see it. I would hope there will be a unanimous vote this time, as

everyone has now had a chance to see the results of including him as a  member.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
http://www.aol.com.