[ SHOWGSD-L ] Board integrity QUESTIONED???

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <PUD709@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 21:10:07 -0700

Well according to these two posts  below....I feel like I need to clarify one
of my
 posts just in case these two are a result of MY comments!!!    I commented that
 some of the people making decisions  limiting the Selects to ten at the
national
 were no longer exhibiting dogs at the national.   That's IT!!

Sometimes our simple posts seem to take on a life of their own and people take
them entirely wrong and others take them even "wronger" ( for lack of a better
word )
 <G>  and they end up taking on a life of their own..... completely off track.

NO WHERE IN ANY OF MY POSTS HAVE I EVER QUESTIONED ANYONE'S INTEGRITY
OR RIGHT, OR QUALIFICATIONS, OR ABILITY..... TO BE ON THE BOARD, OR
JUDGE OR A MEMBER OR ANYTHING ELSE..........EVER!!

I merely stated that I believe that those who are the ACTUAL DOG EXHIBITORS AT
the National should be listened to regarding anything that actaully affects
them as
EXHIBITORS!    THAT IS IT.......and that is not even close to questioning any
Board member, or judge, or ANY OTHER person's integrity!!!   PLEASE people....
ALSO respectfully submitted.

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

From: Rita Sandell <magic4sure@xxxxxxxxx>
To: list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:15:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MY LIFE

Our lives take many turns.  Mine took a huge turn when I lost Alan.  I was
devastated.  I tried showing dogs again, but I did not feel the same without
Alan.  Does that mean that I can not serve as a productive member of the Board?

Whether it is judging or on the board, I have integrity.  I have been in the
trenches, have been a member of the parent club for over 25 years.  I have
never
forgotten what it was like to show dogs, the pain of losses, the joy of
winning.

This is not a campaign speech, just the facts.

Respectively submitted,

Rita Sandell