[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board elections

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Jeff Pyle'" <windfallgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 20:33:32 -0500

I got some nastygrams also.
Cyndy

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Pyle [mailto:windfallgsd@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 10:17 PM
To: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Pam Stoesser; showgsd-l
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board elections

I was "recruited" to run a few years ago as well.  In the weeks leading up to
the election I received hate mail and anonymous vulgar threatening letters.
I was like Really?  It's a volunteer position for a dog club.  We have some
crazies...that's all I will say.  I will let the lifers keep all that.  I have
better things to do.

Jeff Pyle
Windfall

Sent from my iPhone