[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board Of Gram

  • From: "Valerie Harrington" <v_harrington@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 23:13:30 -0500

Excellent point.

Also, speaking of lead time . . . while it's great that Tish announced that
the Review will be offering a reduced advertising rate for the October and
November/December issues - the cutoff time for the October issue is August
1.  I'm quite sure there have been a number of ads already submitted and
paid for at this point.

Valerie Harrington
v_harrington@xxxxxxxx
Home of BIS Ch Faithrock Caralon Sloop John B, OFA h/e, TC
http://www.valerieharrington.com