[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board Members who won't participate/YES or NO

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:56:22 -0800

I agree, if Ann couldn't convince him then I doubt anything anyone says to
him will get him to resign... she could sell a freighter full of freezers to
an Eskimo.  LOL

I also wrote him privately and NICELY requested him to withdraw his
membership.  He responded back that he is not inclined to do so, and in fact
that he was receiving "Support" from GSDCA members and the Dog Fancy in
General.  I have rewritten him back asking what it is he feels he can gain
by being a member that he can't gain by not being a member.  So far, I've
had no response to that.

His reason for staying in the membership now instead of resigning, is that
now that he thinks he's in, it would "look bad" to back out.

Well --- Long story short, until the Board does its thing on Tuesday (which
is still within the 30 days they have to make a final determination), all
this talk on the list is just that -- talk.

Kathaleen