[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board Members who won't participate/YES or NO

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:22:02 -0500

Lynda has the right idea...we should prepare for the toughest of battles
and be thankful if we don't have to fight it.
    My information is that some Board members have been told that if
they don't participate, they won't be involved.  That is not true, and
THAT was my whole point. They must participate...even if they abstain.
Doing anything else just drags the whole thing out...and if there IS a
lawsuit, as Board Members they will all be included...whether they take
part or not...so why not participate?   AND, they ARE covered by our
insurance.
    One thing at a time...take part in the conference call.  Not
participating will say something...and not something flattering.
    No name calling from here, no insults..just what will happen.  What
is so difficult about that?
Peggy