[ SHOWGSD-L ] Board Members/ damages

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:26:42 EST

In a message dated 2/21/2007 12:40:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Elsyd1@xxxxxxx writes:
Uh, what  would he sue us FOR? It seems to me he would have to prove
damages.
If he got into a court of law he would probably be very sorry, as  the
nature
of his "business" would be made very public.   Syd

SYD  MAILBERG

I don't think it would be hard to make a case for damages.  All  you'd need
are a few sales contracts for Futurity nominated show prospects and  compare
those numbers to whatever a Petland GSD runs.  Multiply the damages  by the
number of dogs he's taking a "loss" on not being able to rub elbows with  the
Futurity nominated crowd...throw in the difference for stud fees, worth of a
puppy out of a Futurity/Maturity winning bitch, talk about how a ROM title adds

worth...now we all know it's nonsense...that the alphabet soup we put so much
stock in doesn't make the show prospect gait better, but are you gonna' trust
a  judge to sort that out?

The true nature of his business?  After that puff piece put out around
Westminister?  Me thinks he'd like the opportunity to talk about his  business
any
chance he gets.

Kathy
member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit _Pine  Hill German Shepherd Dogs_
<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most comprehensive set of free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.