[ SHOWGSD-L ] Board Members

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 22:18:03 EDT

In a message dated 6/29/2009 9:03:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
There remain some who for whatever reason(s) from the past continue to
"stir  the pot".  Members think for yourselves, call a Board Member ASK before
you believe WHAT YOU READ.

I agree with Nancy.  The board has always worked hard and done well  for
us. That includes everyone who has served. There are a few who have made
mistakes, but continue to give of themselves to support our breed and our
members.

Currently the pot is being stirred by non-board members. It is not our
board that is causing problems, but a few people who are not on the board.   It
is not those who work so hard, but those who are not serving that seem to
want to cause problems.

Let those who feel wronged work to resolve things.   It is not  our place
to criticize or take sides. I support all members of the GSDCA, and am  proud
to have served on the board. I respect those who serve and know there will
always be those willing to dedicate themselves to do the hard work.

I am not worried about our club or our membership.  Do right and you  have
nothing to regret. I have been asked for advice from many members over the
years. I have always said the same thing. If you do nothing wrong, you have
nothing to worry about.  Treat others with respect, ignore those who do
nothing but criticize, and always consider the rights of others.

You will find by doing so, you will have no problems with others, and will
never have to apologize for things you didn't do.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
steps!