[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board Members

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 23:44:09 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/2009 1:40:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx writes:
> It  appears to  me that the people who left this list  now want their
> ideas
> to appear here so they are cross posted or even more  conveniently have
the
> whole post tacked on to a post sent  to  this list
>

> hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm election time  again
> Sally

Excuse me but if you take a look at  the post from Inquestgsd (with the
post
she was responding to attached)  that was sent to this list ONLY (and not
responding to who sent it to her)  it shows that she conveniently sent it
this list, not the people who  left this list.    So who wants the ideas to
appear on this  list?
Regards,
Pat

No need to be excused. I think the discussion belongs on ALL list.  If  the
lawsuit goes thru, it affects the entire membership, not just a few
people.
For the record, I sent the same email to Patty.  I have no problem  with
"the other list" making it part of "their" discussion.  I am willing  to stand
by what I say, or write. It is not a matter of "convenience".   There is
nothing convenient about this whole mess.

Ileana
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323013x1201367230/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JulystepsfooterNO62)