[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board Members

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 12:57:40 -0500

pat
 I have brought this up numerous times about cross posting - I did not write
about any one post or anyone person but about the situation in general-  it is
out of control.   non list members are reading posts that have just been
posted.  and it is causing unnecessary problems-

The people who are doing all the forwarding are not helping  the PC or either
of the lists but are really causing trouble

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org