[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board Members

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 13:40:05 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/09 11:22:44 AM, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:

> It appears to  me that the people who left this list  now want their
> ideas
> to appear here so they are cross posted or even more conveniently have the
> whole post tacked on to a post sent  to this list
>

> hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm election time again
> Sally

Excuse me but if you take a look at the post from Inquestgsd (with the post
she was responding to attached) that was sent to this list ONLY (and not
responding to who sent it to her) it shows that she conveniently sent it to
this list, not the people who left this list.    So who wants the ideas to
appear on this list?
Regards,
Pat

steps!