[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board Members

  • From: inquestgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 11:34:25 -0400

Yes Patty, but if I read one of your post correctly, it was dismissed, right??
The club has a system to correct actions perceived as damaging to the club and
the membership, you pay $50 and file a complaint (of course, you get criticized
to hell for doing that, but it IS the club system).? I just read a post where a
former director is promoting the idea that the name of "the 17" need to be
republished, to remind the membership of their doings.? ?A complaint?????
Really?????? How about the names of those who have been involved in the
REAL?lawsuits, as a reminder at election time??
And is any of this really necessary???

I guess the real question is:? why allow for situations to deteriorate to the
point that ANY member feels they have to sue to get results??2-3 times in 2-3
years.?That is what needs to be investigated, and that is what looks like it
can be improved upon on our club.? It comes down to managing the club itself.

I don't believe anyone just woke up one morning and said: "I feel like suing
the Parent Club today".? While I personally?wouldn't consider that an option,
it does make me wonder what REALLY transpired that has created those feelings
among others.

Ileana