[ SHOWGSD-L ] Board Members

  • From: "Alycia Partei" <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:18:20 -0700

What a boring Thursday meeting - It was GREAT!  Congratulations to the new
BOD!  Including my Dad.

For those of you who asked - Is he too nice?  Sometimes, but he can handle
this!  I think this Board will be good for our breed.  He is a creative
genius who can help the BOD and the Exec. Committee get through the tough
times and bring us back around to what it is all about - the DOGS!  I hope
he can be used to his fullest potential.

Good luck to all of you elected - you'll need it<G>.  Gail - I can't be more
happy you are there!!!

Alycia