[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board Meetings

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vande001@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 11:48:55 -0700 (PDT)

Volunteer and at times unappreciative.

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Owner Barkalot's Felonious Assault AKA Brat and the other half of B'N'B
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow

From: David Fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 5:37 PM

I use Constant Contact for a couple of email list I own and it costs me
$15.00 a month.
This is a good idea. There were many times I went to board meetings with no
clue as to what our membership might think on a given subject, only to find
out later there was a wealth of information out there that would have been
beneficial. A given board member does not have to listen or agree, but
having the input is worthwhile.

This would be good!
Dave

> In a message dated 5/2/10 4:38:25 PM, texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>

>> Would it be possible to have a tentative agenda sent to pc members via
>> constant comment prior to board meetings?  It would give the membership a
>> chance to voice their opinions  about topics before decisions are made
>> instead
>> of after the decision is made and it is too late.
>>
>> Danie
>>

> That's an excellent suggestion Danie.   However, I believe that would cost
> us something for the service.   When I worked at my Municipal Govt. office
> we had to post the upcoming Board meeting agenda and packet on our Village
> website the Friday prior to the Monday Board meetings.   If our Board
> agendas
> were posted behind the membership wall this would be a non-expense way to
> give the membership access and the opportunity to email their board
> members
> with input if so desired.
> Regards,
> Pat

> POST is Copyrighted 2009.  All material remains the property of the

> BE PROSECUTED.

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.