[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board Meeting~answers/ GEE

  • From: Celeste <cherpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 08:40:56 -0700

Your bitches win, Ed!!

Celeste

On Jul 27, 2015, at 8:33 AM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Anne that has happened to me TWiCE! The second time I thought I was going to
get arrested! I snapped!.. Another time I was told I needed to buy a 700
crate for a medium size bitch! I snapped that day too! No more flying adult
dogs to shows! I'm done, hell, my dogs don't win anyway! lol FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App